Opened in 2000 by a local golfing hero & former Ryder Cup Captain Bernard Gallacher, Oatridge Golf Course is truly a hidden gem.
Set among mature rolling parkland the course has become very popular among beginners and experienced players alike, and has been described as “the best 9-hole course in Scotland”
- Annual Season Ticket Weekday tee off before 4pm only
- Advanced Bookings:
- Please telephone (01506) 859-636.Booking 7 days in advance.
- Club House Open:
- April to September Midweek 9am - 7pmApril to September Weekend 9am - 5:30pmOctober to March 9am - 3pmTimes may be shorter, especially in winter
- Club House Facilities:
- Ladies & Gents Changing Room,Lounge Area with Hot & Cold drinks.
- Dress Code:
- An acceptable standard of dress on the golf on the course & in club house is expected.(See below for details)
- Golf shoes only
- No jeans/shellsuits or any form of athletic wear
- No football colours or emblems of any kind
- Shirts must have a collar and sleeves
- Shorts must be tailored
- No item bearing any type of offensive or provocative slogan
- No dogs are allowed on the course